This is something that I see some people asking lately, so I thought to address this issue and set things straight. It’s all about how you use Jarvee and its not about the software itself.
If you would do the same things manually that you set Jarvee to do for you it would have the same outcome, if you spam too much your account will be banned even if you do it manually or if you use a software.
On the other hand, if you take it easy and make it look as natural as possible you will be fine.
Another thing to know is that Jarvee is untraceable. It does everything in a browser exactly as a human would do it, clicks links, moves the mouse to certain points, clicks, enters text, presses the submit button and so on, It’s same to other alternatives to Instagram automation softwares.
There is no way for anyone to know that those tasks were not done by a human except over-doing it.
If you set it to post on hundreds of groups with several campaigns that would mean over a few thousand actions made in the same day and that is a dead giveaway.
Now that you understand the above you might be wondering what to do in order not to leave a trace and to have your accounts safe, the idea is easy: Make it look real.
I said the idea is easy, implementing it will be a little harder and will require a lot of tweaks here and there, but if you’re really into doing Facebook Marketing you should already know this.
Many of our users are using the Group posting/scheduling feature but end up in trouble.
First of all you need to be informed about how to use the tool at your disposal, I know it could take a little time to read through everything but it’s better to spend a few hours one time and learn all you need to know about Jarvee instead of going through the trouble of waiting 1-2 weeks for the Facebook ban to pass.
Let’s take a look at the reasons Facebook blocks an account that posts on groups often:
- 95% of the time is because people in the groups you posted marked the post as spam
- 4% of the time is because you are posting too much
- 1% of the time has other reasons known by Facebook alone
So, how can you make sure this doesn’t happen to you? Looking at the above reasons the following solutions are obvious:
- The accounts you post to should be screened really good before you start posting. You should know if the group owner allows the kind of posts you’re going to make or not. Often it is the group admin marking your post as spam that will get you in trouble. So take the time and look through the groups you’re going to post to and make sure they allow the kind of post you want to make.
- Note if the groups are active enough so if you make the 2-3 post a day or even 1 post per day your posts will be between other posts made by other people or you’re the only one posting there. If you’re going to fill a group with only your posts be sure a ban is coming your way.
- Take a few moments and create a good post that doesn’t look like the spam you see everywhere on Facebook, also if you know how to spin your text so you make it differ from post to post, this will leave an even smaller trace.
- Ideally, you should not post more than once on a group per day unless it’s really active and you know it’s safe
On top of these there are a few other things that you should keep in mind when starting your Facebook Marketing:
- Make it look legit, always, don’t only post to hundreds of groups per day and nothing else, as that is a dead giveaway.
- Make different actions on your account, also post on your wall 1-2 times a day, like a few items from your feed Make friends, an account with no friends or just a few but no interaction is also looking fishy.
- Make new friends, it’s easy just join 4-5 Add Me groups and you will find enough friends there to fill your account. Don’t overdo it though, a few every couple of days should be ok
- The usage of the account is very important. If you have never posted on a group but one day you join 200 groups and start posting on all that will surely look strange. Take it easy and grow over time. Join 4-5 groups a day, post in an increasing number of groups every day/couple of days and you will most likely be fine.
- Use the proxies for multi-accounts for facebook and good proxies suggest use private proxies for FB to Reduce account risk of getting banned.
A couple of things you should know about Facebook new accounts vs old accounts:
- you can do a lot with an older account, Facebook will be more permissive as you’ve been around for a while and shown that you’re not there just to spam.
- If you make a new account just for doing Facebook Marketing with it, you will have to be very careful. Don’t just create the account and go join hundreds of groups and start posting because you will be banned by Facebook before you even manage to join a couple of groups. Just think about it, how does that look? What normal person that wants to join Facebook will do that? It’s a dead giveaway that you’re there to spam and Facebook knows it.
- For new accounts start really really slow, for the first 2 weeks at least vary your action and take is slow. Make a couple of new friends each day, post on your wall whatever you want, join 4-5 groups a day, no more, like some pages and feeds, comment on some pages and so on. Make it look like there’s a real user behind all this. After the initial 2 weeks just start slowly increasing the page, joining more groups and posting more in groups but again don’t overdo it and make sure you choose groups that follow the above points.
- It also helps a lot if you verify the accounts with a phone number – just something to keep in mind.
There are a lot more things to know about Facebook Marketing, as it’s a complex thing and it takes some time to learn everything, but if you follow the above and start slowly, grow it pace by page in a month or so you should be able to post on a couple of hundred groups each day.
Combine this with the fact that you can take care of multiple accounts at the same time (up to 10 with the extended module ) and that number can increase tenfold.
Related: Instagress Alternatives for Social Media Buffs
That would mean that after a month and a half, for example, you could be posting on a couple thousand groups with 10 account. That is a lot! You will have an amazing reach and a lot of traffic to your business.