StockX fee calculators can be used to determine the transactional cost incurred on the platform after making sales. They provide an overview of the charges for easy fee evaluation.
StockX is an online marketplace that was primarily for selling sneakers. However, over time, it diversified to selling electronics, gaming equipment, apparel, trading cards, collectibles, and accessories. Therefore, if you have products in any of those niches that you would like to sell or even buy, then StockX is the perfect platform for you. It is a reliable, legitimate, and trustworthy platform.
Like any other business venture, you might wonder about the amount you need to part with, transactional costs, tax, and rates. That's where the StockX fee calculators come in.
You can use any of these reliable StockX fee calculators to know how the transactional cost was deducted. They are all free to use, and you can determine your profit easily. Not only that, but they are all free to use. Therefore, you won't need to dig deep into your pockets.
The Omniprofit StockX Fee Calculator can determine the payment processing fee, transaction fee, cost of goods sold, revenue, gross profit, and profit margin of goods sold on the StockX platform. However, to get the information, you must input the item price, shipping charge, item cost, shipping cost, seller level, or specialty level.
You will then get an output of the StockX fees you have been charged. On StockX, with every transaction, there is always a 3% payment processing fee and transaction fee based on your seller level.
- Level 1 – A rate of 9% is charged if you have made minimal sales.
- Level 2 – A rate of 8.5% is charged for sales above 12 items per quarter.
- Level 3 – A rate of 8% is charged for sales above 40 items per quarter.
- Level 4 – A rate of 5% is charged for sales above 200 items per quarter.
- Level 5 – A rate of 7% is charged for sales above 800 items per quarter.
Retailed is another highly recommended StockX Fees calculator. You need to input a few items to get a breakdown of the transaction fee charged. Input the products/seller level, listing price, product cost, bulk shipping, and shipping cost.
You will get an output of the revenue, processing fee, transaction fee, net profit, and profit margin. StockX offers a recurring payment processing fee of 3% that's charged with each transaction. However, the transaction fee fluctuates based on the seller level or if an item is in a special category. For example, watches can incur a 9.9% transaction fee, while handbags may incur a 14.5% transaction fee.
- Level 1 sellers incur a 10% transaction fee.
- Level 2 seller incurs a 9.5 transaction
- Level 3 sellers incur a 9.0 transaction fee.
- Level 4 sellers incur a transaction fee.
- Level 5 sellers incur a transaction fee.
Investomatica is another reliable StockX fee calculator to get the transaction fee of sold goods. To get the exact transaction fee, you must input the item sold price, item cost, shipping costs, seller level, and seller currency.
You will then get an output of the total profit per item, profit margin, return on cost, the minimum price to profit, total fees, total revenue, transaction fee, payment processing fees, total fees, total cost, and total profit.
Luckily, the calculator is mobile-friendly, accurate, automatic, and provides breakeven analysis. Therefore, you will enjoy using the calculator.
- Level 1 sellers incur a 10% transaction
- Level 2 seller incurs a 9.5% transaction
- Level 3 sellers incur a 9.0% transaction fee.
- Level 4 seller incurs a 5% transaction fee
- Level 5 seller incurs a 0% transaction fee
FinalFees StockX calculator can also be used to find out the transaction fee charged by StockX for each sale made. To get the output, you must provide the selling price, shipping charge, shipping cost, item cost, seller level, and tax rate.
After inputting that information, you will get an output of the processing fee, StockX fee, tax, return margin, and profit. You can use that data to rate how far you are in your selling business. However, it would be best to consider the 3% processing fee of the sold price also incurred. The platform has a beautiful user interface that makes navigating easy.
- Level 1 sellers incur a 9.5% transaction fee.
- Level 2 sellers incur a 9% transaction
- Level 3 sellers incur an 8.5% transaction fee.
- Level 4 seller incurs a 8% transaction fee
Just like any other reliable StockX fees calculator, you can use it to find the transaction fee incurred after making sales. It would be best to input the sale price, item cost, shipping charge, shipping cost, seller level, and product category.
Once you make the calculations, you will get an output of the revenue, transaction fees, payment transaction fee, total fees, and cost of goods sold, including fees, gross profit, and profit margin. It is a reliable platform that you can trust.
- Level 1 sellers with less than 3 sales incur a transaction fee of 10%
- Level 2 sellers who have sold more than 3 items incur a transaction fee of 9.5%
- Level 3 sellers who have sold more than 6 items incur a transaction fee of 8.5%
- Level 4 sellers who have sold over 25 items incur a transaction fee of 8.5%
- Level 5 sellers who have sold over 250 items incur a transaction fee of 8%.
Gauge Your Earnings Through The StockX Fees Calculators
The transactional cost varies based on the number of items sold. Therefore, you must work smart to ensure you sell more to incur a smaller transactional cost. Additionally, you can evaluate the profit you are making at a time after all the deductions.
All these 5 StockX fee calculators work similarly the same but have some disparity in the output. StockX is a great platform for both buyers and sellers.
Therefore, if you want to be a seller, don't hesitate. Find the right goods to sell, avail on the platform, and share to get more sales.